Monday, September 28, 2009

Less Than a Month. Hurray!

Alright, look. I don't know if anyone that was reading this stuff is still going to be reading this stuff. Not that there were ever a lot of people reading this stuff (but a few, at least). And I don't know how regular I'll be with this posting mess. But this shit ain't dead. Yet. And so, on this, the 28th of September, we celebrate. For it is less than a month until the NBA's regular season starts. Now, you may be asking yourself, "shouldn't he have posted when it was actually a month until the season starts?" And my reply would be: shut up.

In the meantime, there's still not that much to say, but perhaps I'll manage to get a few things up soon. I do plan on doing team by team previews, two at a time, starting...I don't know, I'll figure it out. It will be awesome. Alright, perhaps not awesome, but...acceptable, yes? And, really, if you're reading this, you're probably pretty fine with acceptable.

And now, as by my count there are 29 days until the season starts, I give you the greatest number 29 in NBA history:



(oof)

No comments:

Post a Comment