Monday, November 16, 2009

....Stephen Jackson to Charlotte

I'm not sure how this makes sense for anybody, but whatever. I think that very fact is what makes this make sense, for two franchises that have been consistently (wait for it)...nonsensical. The Bobcats are probably going to give Jack a ton of time at the '2', and that's fine, I guess, but...is this really going to help them contend? I mean, seriously? And his contract? It's pretty atrocious. And I'm not sure how this really makes Jack any happier. But whatever.

Vlad also has a pretty bad contract, and presumably he'll take the option after this season, and so the Warriors are going to have two years of a bad contract for a pretty awful player. Acie Law and Raja Bell are both nice players, I guess, and expirings, but Raja's old and Law's...not really that good, so whatever. Anyway, yea, this whole thing is pretty stupid, and the only way anyone has made any real progress out of this is if Vlad opts out, and gives the Warriors a nice bit of cap space.

No comments:

Post a Comment