Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh, I skipped Milwaukee. Well; abbreviated Bucks preview

THEY DRAFTED BRANDON JENNINGS

(they lost Charlie Villanueva and Ramon Sessions)

Oh, and they got Ersan Ilyasova back, which is kind of cool. I mean, I don't think he's really a prototypical NBA player, but he was decent enough for Barcelona. And he's probably on a pretty cheap contract, and that's about half the game for Milwaukee.

Um, anyway. The Bucks will not be that good this year. What's the lineup, Jennings-Redd-Luc-Amir-Bogut? Or are they going to go with Ridnour as starter? Well, either way, it's pretty 'meh'. I mean, there's some potentially pretty nice players there (Jennings, Luc, and to some extent Amir all have potential, and then Bogut and Redd are nice). But...it's not going to workout to be fulfill the best case scenario. And what's the best case scenario, a seven or eight seed? So, they'll be alright but that's about it. Like...I don't know, most Arrested Development tracks or something. I should have gone with them for Memphis. Acus of the Tennessee thing, you see. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment